This retreat is called The Flowing Flautist and is taking place on the 16th-18th of September, 2016.
Achieving a state of ‘flow’ is about being ‘in the zone’ and finding the magic in your playing so that you can tap into more joy and creativity in your musicianship. I’ve certainly navigated my own share of artistic droughts over the years which is why I am so passionate about flow.
This retreat is for you if…
- You’re wanting to find your musical flow with ease and grace
- You’re feeling ‘stuck’ or ‘bored’ in your current musical patterns
- You desire to learn how movement can better support artistic expression
- You’re open to playful musical experimentation in a supportive, relaxed and friendly setting
- You’re craving fresh and innovative approaches to interpretation and musical creativity
It’s a 3-day experience.
The retreat also includes gorgeous award-wining accommodation in the heart of St. Agnes, a welcome Cornish cream tea, free time to relax (sea kayaking, surfing, a spa massage, take a snooze!), and lots of delicious food—including a Sunday picnic from the famous Genki Beach hut café.
This is your invitation to spend a weekend with me both playing music from heart and refining your flute skills so that you can find your magic and flow with consistency. What kind of music-making will you unearth? We can’t wait to find out!
If this sounds like something you’d love, click here to see all the details and register (I am capping registration at 12 people to keep things nice and intimate).